Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I figured out what I was supposed to do in level 130: cross two blue striped candies five times. That's way too difficult. I cannot imagine how long it will take for the candies to align for me to do that. This is too difficult.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can do this one Spencer.
Check the strategy part on here http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_130 and watch the walkthroughs.
Check also here on the site for explanation + video https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-130
They do not have to be blue striped candies, you must cross two any color striped candies five times.