Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I installed Candy Crush saga on my FireTV. I can launch the game but I cannot select any buttons. The menu button on the remote will bring up the settings peek but I am not able to navigate or select anything in the game. Native menus work fine.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Peter,Have you checked with Amazon support?This http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201347660 is your link I guess.
Hey Peter,
Have you checked with Amazon support?
This http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201347660 is your link I guess.