Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I beat 460, 461, 462,463, and maybe 464 and 465 I don't remember. I do no that i was a few steps from 470 but then got sent back to 460. This is not the first time i got sent back a few games. What's up with that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It just sounds like the game didn't save and sync your game. Did anything happen between the levels, did you close your browser for example? I can only recommend clearing out your browser cache and checking your internet connection for this. I can't see it being anything to do with the game.