Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I love playing candy crush jelly saga. I really think it's jellylicious! I only hate that the background of the ice cream alps epsiode same as the cookie falls background. Does anybody knows why? I love this game and I'm waiting for new levels!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I see you are busy with posts on here today Rami! I've never really looked at the background that much, just the crazy hard levels, haha.