Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just realized I have been stuck on this level for alomost two months and I am beginning to get crazy !!!! ........... Does anyone have a hint as to what I need to do to get past this horrible level ??? thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Reece!
Please see this video showing you how to beat level 105:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1LU1LHDXTo
Cheers :-)
What I have done is gotten a color bomb in the level and a wrapped candy together. I have done the matches next to it and made a color bomb. Then I found a match that I can get a wrapped candy and I switch the wrapped candy and color bomb and I had passed the level! I hope this helps if you pass it if you haven't already!!!
Hi Reece!Please see this video showing you how to beat level 105:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1LU1LHDXToCheers :-)