Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been trying to figure it out and all I seem to get is apps. I want this game directly from King minus Blue Stacks or anything like it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i agree . i love scrubby dubby. Bring it back please
I don´t think it´s available for Windows 10 as an app.
You can play Scrubby Dubby Saga on www.king.com and Facebook.
Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga are available as apps on Windows 10.