Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I play the levels in Dreamworld, it always shows that I have 5 lives remaining. I have to exit Dreamworld to discover exactly what the situation is re lives. Surely this is a bug?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How does this affect your game play? Does it mean you´re having unlimited lives in Dreamworld?
Sadly, no, which is why I have to keep leaving Dreamworld to ascertain the situation re lives.