Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Im on 1575 and got 2 stars and over 80,000 in points been at this level for a few days, and wen i won it put me back to the same game didn't put me to level 1576, that gets me mad after days of trying
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I reloaded and it didn't let me go, looks like im stuck on that level forever
A couple times my game wouldn't go to the next level after completing it with 1 to 3 stars, I think my stars showed up on the screen, but wouldn't let me go on to next. I logged out and reloaded the game and then it would unlock the next level.