Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
can someone help me out in candy crush I need help in #65 to get in to the key hold
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Annette!
Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-65-in-candy-crush-saga
Cheers :-)
Not to my knowledge. I know there are certain levels where keys are needed but that is not relevant for level 65.
That doesn't help me..I am asking if there is a such thing about a key hole to enter my friends level