Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My question was marked as a duplicate and removed? I will ask again. I accidentally hit the more moves button and lost NINE of precious eleven gold bars. Is it possible to have them restored, please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I would have thought the answer was an obvious 'no'. There is no proof at all that you 'accidentally' hit the button, nor could there be. If it's true then I'm afraid you'll just have to accept that you've had an expensive lesson in being more careful in future.