Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed the requirements for the level and got 3 stars (over 100000 points) but another ingredient fell down and the level won't complete. I used up 3 boosters at the start can I get them refunded. I took a screenshot.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you're just gonna have to play the level again Andrea. This happens to us all, the game can crash, not recognize that you have passed it etc and all we can do is just play and pass the level again.