Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I get technical support. I'D LIKE A REFUND. ALL OF A SUDDEN CANDY CRUSH IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MY LG RISIO & I MADE A PURCHASE PRIOR TO TRYING TO UPDATE. I'VE TRIED EVERY SOLUTION GIVEN & NOTHING HAS WORKED. REFUND REFUND REFUND
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi!
Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/being-told-that-phone-is-not-compatible-when-attempting-to-download-candy-crush-saga
You can also delete the cache and data for the Google Play app. This will reset the app and your phone will again be compatible. This article shows you how: https://www.androidpit.com/google-play-not-working
Cheers :-)