Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Dreamworld level 114 will not say I've won even though I've met the goals several times now. I cannot go to the next level because of this issue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you can, grab a screenshot of the end game message that you're getting and post it back into here. It usually has a little message as to why you didn't pass the level, it would be good to know what it says.