Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
OK I just started playing candy crush on my tablet and I opened my first chest and I am missing the stuff from it I also seen that I am missing the fish booster it says I have one let and I never used any
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sean,
Nothing to worry about.
What happens is that boosters and lives do not get synchronized between platforms and devices. So, if you have been playing and winning boosters on PC, this doesn´t mean that you will have those boosters on your tablet.
I think only gold and levels do get synchronized.