Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have extra lives to use, but when I click on them, they do not show up? I am in level 422 which has
35 lives. When I click on one to use, it should give me 38. It stays on 35??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi pegster,
As far as I know, you can only use extra lives once you ran out of lives?
Also, I´ve never seen a level that ´has 35 lives.´
On my Facebook my lives last as long as I don´t refresh or end my session.