Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm using a wireless samsang android pad. I'm linked to Facebook and had to restore the pad to factory. Reinstalled the apps, the level is up to date but all my boosters and life's did not. How do I restore them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lamont,
I think only levels and gold bars get synchronized between platforms and devices.
I believe saved up free lives and boosters are locally stored in temporary files on your device. Don´t save up too much if you don´t want to lose that many.
Trust me, I´ve been there too.