Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Describe your question in detail here (at least 80 characters please)I my gold bars of disappeared how do I get them back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was told I used them for jokers ( no idea what those are). And used them. ( no idea how). I am guessing it's one of those pop up screens and I hit something in error. I need to move on to something else. Appreciate the responses
Sometimes you can use the restore purchase option even if you didn't buy your gold bars. But this is best done as soon as they go missing. And as long as you know for sure that nobody else used them.
Hi Chris,If you didn´t use your gold bars to purchase in-game items, then maybe check with others around you, in case you share your mobile for game play.If that´s what happened, then I´d suggest you revise your security settings on your phone. That´s what I would do, especially with children around!
Hi Chris,
If you didn´t use your gold bars to purchase in-game items, then maybe check with others around you, in case you share your mobile for game play.
If that´s what happened, then I´d suggest you revise your security settings on your phone. That´s what I would do, especially with children around!