Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
No prize for Jackpot. Have screenshot to prove it. I finally got the Jackpot on the daily spin and got nothing! I've been waiting forever to get this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey guys,
I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards. I will add this message to the list.
I just got the jackpot the other day and didn’t get ANYTHING! I was so sad because I have waited and waited to land on it
Hi Stacy,
It sure looks nice, but I think I´d rather prefer a real lottery´s Jackpot :-)
Check this out here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/has-anyone-won-the-jackpot-on-the-spinning-booster-wheel-in-candy-crush