Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I accidentally deleted all my games !how do I get back into them
As I want to play .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Frances,
Did you have the habit to connect all your games either to your Facebook or your Kingdom account?
If so, then just download them and connect them to the account you used for synchronization et voilà.
Saved free boosters and lives might be gone though, but your levels and gold bars will still be there.
With my tablet!