Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Playing on iPhone 4s. After last update and since the treasure chests appeared, game crashes... Impossible to play
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No help at all. The crashes have a pattern, they only happen when the Treasure Chests appear....I am still blocked. I have all the latest updates for iOS and for Candy Crush. I am still unable to play. I do not even get the "notices" from the app or the "full lives" sign....I believe I am blocked from accessing the server, that would be my bet...why? no idea...