Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Won jackpot got nothing really peeed of no help anywhere have emailed get nothing back Come on sort this out or I'm deleting all my king games really not happy
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi guys, I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards. I am going to add this message to the list.
Hi John,
Did you get an error message or something? What happened, did it freeze?
I´ve never won it so far, but if this would happen to me, then I´d definitely take a screenshot including date and time (on PC)
As far as I know, very few people actually win the Jackpot!
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/has-anyone-won-the-jackpot-on-the-spinning-booster-wheel-in-candy-crush