Why did my 21 hrs free play disappear after 8 hrs?

Alex.011016
Alex.011016 Posts: 5 Level 2

I finally beat the levels to collect all 3 treasure chests and then got yet another treasure chest and had over 25 hrs of INFINITY Lives. I played a couples hours during the day and into the night and when I went to bed my alarm was set for 8 hrs when I still had 21 hrs left of FREE lives and they were all GONE when I woke up. Please explain and is it possible to get back those 21 hrs on my phone game and not my computer game? Thank you and please resolve this as soon as you can, it would be very much appreciated.

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Hi Alex,

That´s a classic one really. I thought the same until I realized that the counter doesn´t stop counting at all once you start playing. 

It continues even if you close the app or turn off your phone. 

• Alex.011016

Hi Alex,

That´s a classic one really. I thought the same until I realized that the counter doesn´t stop counting at all once you start playing. 

It continues even if you close the app or turn off your phone. 

Yes I know it continues to count, did you not do the math in my question, hahahaha I had "Twenty One" hours left when I went to bed and then "Eight" hours later, I had "0" "Zero" Hours. I should have had 13 hrs still left when I turned on my phone. I also did Not turn the game off I just minimized it on my phone so I could play when I got up, as I was so excited I got all these free lives/hours to play my favorite game-LOL
  • Alex.011016
    edited March 2016

Your answer has NOT answered my question, please explain how 21 hours of FREE play - 8hrs of sleep = 0 hrs of free play the next morning? This IS NOT SOLVED...... I should have had at least 13 hrs left of free play when I woke up the next day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?