Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, went to purchase 50 gold bars but said purchase Failed?
Would anyone know what the problem would be as I'm connected to WiFi OK & purchased bars yesterday via PayPal.
Many thanks,
Kirsty
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I purchased UFO's - 3 on the desktop. My sale went through but I didnt get the UFO's
Did you try it again today? It could have just been a temp issue if the servers were busy.
Sometimes a simple restart can help with these issues. Maybe also check your paypal details.