Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I seem to have a bug in the top right of my screen can you advise me how to rectify this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The latest candy crush update resolved the issue
Hey fallingstar104- If I have a problem with my game I always start by closing all of my apps and restarting the device. If this doesn't work, could you let me know a little more info?What does the bug look like?Are you only having this problem on one level?Please could you upload a screenshot so the problem? Have a nice day :-)
Hey fallingstar104- If I have a problem with my game I always start by closing all of my apps and restarting the device. If this doesn't work, could you let me know a little more info?
What does the bug look like?
Are you only having this problem on one level?
Please could you upload a screenshot so the problem? Have a nice day :-)