Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush soda saga. It is very useful to have those boosters. :-)
I really whish you can add the wheel to the game, because soda saga is funny too, even if candy crush is the play I am very edikted to
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Ewa- I really like your idea! Who knows maybe they will do this in the future? You have posted in a great place for your comments to be seen.
Which is your favourite Candy Crush game? I love the new Jelly game where you can play against the Queen!