Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi king care,
In ma 165th level of candy crush saga dream world i can find some script. Hence I can't able 2 find how many n what all things I've 2 collect 2 pass dat level. Pls help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Ananya- The goal of level 165 is to collect 55 red candies and 11 striped candies in 30 moves and earn 50,000 points.
Good luck and keep trying!
Hi king,
Wen i'm starting my candy i cn c a challenge. I meant abt dat cake(3 difficult level v hav 2 pass by using 1 lyf). Bt wen i press play now i can't get dat screen 2 play dat challenge. Y s it so. Ma tym will over within hrs. Plz do smethng. Yesterday i played it. Bt 2day i can't able 2 try it
Hi Ananya- I hope the info helped. I think the script that you are seeing is something that they are working on at the moment. See this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/missing-param-1711984848
I am sure things will be back to normal soon. :-)
K thanks. Bt still dat script s der. Pls make it clear