Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I earned more than 107,000 points exceeded the point goal of 100,000, then I finished my moves but it says I failed the level. I took screenshots, its on my cell phone, android. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Might I suggest that the screenshots aren't a whole lot of use if you don't post them here for us to see?At the very least we need to know what the message you received says (in full).
Might I suggest that the screenshots aren't a whole lot of use if you don't post them here for us to see?
At the very least we need to know what the message you received says (in full).