Level 1568 Glitch

Silvy
Silvy Posts: 3 Newbie

When I clear the squares for the hazelnut to drop through, it doesn't keep falling through; it gets "stuck" in a top sqare after several squares. I've used striped candies and striped/wrapped combos to clear the squares, and I've wasted three coconut squares, three color bombs, and one lollipop hammer trying to get it to work; the hazelnut stays frozen. I have screen captures of the empty squares and the hazelnut not dropping through them. Can I get my boosters returned?

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

I fear that you have misunderstood how this level works. You must clear squares on the same row as the hazelnut in sequence so that you are always clearing to the right of the nut until it reaches the right edge on the top row then to the left of it as it progresses back along the bottom row.

• Silvy
    Silvy Posts: 3 Newbie

I fear that you have misunderstood how this level works. You must clear squares on the same row as the hazelnut in sequence so that you are always clearing to the right of the nut until it reaches the right edge on the top row then to the left of it as it progresses back along the bottom row.

Yes, that was my understanding of how it worked. The hazelnut would progress fine till the end, far right, of the top row, then wouldn't drop down to the bottom row, no matter which bottom square I cleared. Sorry, I totally wasn't clear about that!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?