Good game but one very very stupid thing.

XEN
XEN Posts: 2 Newbie

Hey guys i play candy crush znd completed all lvl till updates. That is 1475 or something. 

The problem is The amount of items like lollipope etc. Are stupidly stored in cached dats which needs to be cleared time to time. Plz make s update to store them in a data file it gets allllll deleted when clear cache.

If this is not fixed candy crush will lose one very  high lvl player from them. So plz do it. 

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Xen,

I thought the last level on PC was something like 1625?

Either way, I´d say 1475 isn´t bad at all!!

Good point about the cache data. No clue though whether this is an easy or a hard thing to do for a developer. Nor what impact this would have for the size of their games and therefor the memory of our devices. 

If I were you and knew how to do all this, then I´d definitely send them my CV!

• XEN
    XEN Posts: 2 Newbie

They can make a data file rather than cached file. Idk how. Many game has their save file on data in android . Candy crush can do this so we can transfer accounts with all thos buff candies like lolipop , etc. I cleared my cache someday before writing this question. All buff candies were 0 than. So many collected with months now 0.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?