Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I beat level 699 at least twice but the game doesn't advance. After completing all tasks the game confirms that I have done so but it still doesn't advance. I have won on both my iPad and my iPhone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So the pop-up at the end of the level says you have passed? What happens then? If you explain or post a screenshot of that end of level screen maybe I can help