Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On level 134 on the game with the owl thing, where the orders should be is just 'missing para', is same on mobile tablet and computer. How can I complete when I don't know what the orders are?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not too sure what to suggest if you see that on all 3 devices. Have you seen it on any other level?
Maybe this will help, a video where you can see what the orders are. Maybe its only this level that is affected:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXWiGEMhghg