Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to replace my phone and i had hundreds of boosters, a minimum of 30 of each. I tried emailing and was told to come here for an answer. I want a king moderator to help me get back all that i lost. I am on level 1474.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is a classic one on here Danielle.
Here´s the moderator answer for this one: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-did-my-boosters-disappear
Why didn´t you use all your boosters first, prior to replacing your phone? I guess you know by now (level 1474 is far) that boosters do not synchronize between platforms and devices.
However I think that you can restore your purchases, that is, if you´ve made any.
My personal advice would be to stop saving that many, cause it´s a pain losing them.