⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush crashes

Options
Perry_Hartswick
Perry_Hartswick Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been playing candy crush saga for quite some time. I am in the 800's but recently, it crashes at random times. The screen goes blank and when it comes back, I have lost a life and it is back to starting a level. It appears that:

1. I think it started when these treasure chests have been in the game.

2. It rarely crashes when I am playing disconnected from the network. This eliminates the treasure chests (I believe it has crashed a couple if times when off the net, but I could not confirm that).

3. I have progressed several levels since the crashes started so it does not seem to be level sensitive. 

4. I have powered the iPad off, I have shutdown the game and restarted. I have exited and re-entered but nothing seems to resolve it. To be specific, I have an iPad 2, with wifi only. It has 64 g with 8-9 g available. It is running iOS 9.2

I really enjoy the game, but I am ready to dump it. Just too frustrating. Hopefully, you can help. Thanks.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Perry,

Saw some comments on Facebook too so I´m pretty sure this is being looked into. 

Do you have any other and newer device (iPad 2 = 2011) where you can play on in the meantime? I have an iPhone 6 Plus, just installed iOS 9.3 and all my games work very smooth.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?