Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed level 1385 but there is no more levels to play. My Candy crash saga says that we are updating more level & will come back soon with more level. Please intimate how much time will take to update levels after 1385 on my phone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Kundan,Have you checked for updates?What sort of mobile device are you using? I think you really should have more levels available by now!
Hey Kundan,
Have you checked for updates?
What sort of mobile device are you using? I think you really should have more levels available by now!
I get the message more levels coming soon everytime I finish an episode now that I am in the higher levels. For instance I just finished level 2240 and Candy Crush will make me wait 3 or 4 days before they give me more levels to play. I have had this happen the last several episodes. Am thinking of giving up the game. It is like they are doling out levels for me to play and I am getting tired of it.