Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have black letters that are in the upper left corner of level 289 that block the candies needed to pass this level. How do I fix it so I can pass th level?
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank u for asking this question, it exists on all the levels, I'm on 639
Yeah I also noticed this in my game, tried numerous things but nothing worked. I got in touch with a moderator here though and was told a fix for this is coming in the next update!