Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why don't you fix 1128? H ave been playing for a very long time and never get close
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well I did uninstall and the first time I played it again with 12 moves and I got lucky and actually beat it.
Same issue. Did uninstalling and reinstalling help?
Same problem here. I’m about to uninstall the game because of bugs like this. Needs to be fixed. Don’t think you nede 50 moves, but 12????
It only gives some users 12 moves and the videos and help boards say it is supposed to be well over 50. Is this only happening to free users one might ask?
Frankly, if you think this one's too hard I'd give up now! It's a tricky level to be sure and you need more than a bit of luck in getting special candies into the right places but compared to some yet to come it's an absolute breeze!
What needs fixing exactly, is there a bug or something in the level?