Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I switched from an iPhone to an android and logged into Facebook and king. Com and I got my progress back but 0 boosters and I had saved up A LOT how can I get them back on my new phone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Messages and booster don't sync like progress and gold bars since they are device specific. Transfers are only done with purchased boosters, that's what happened in my case when I replaced my old phone.