Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I already past 1590 and on a new puzzle for a few hours, when the screen refreshed it put me back on a hard level I already completed and used all my bonuses on. What went wrong?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
PC,Yes, I had already finished 1590 and was playing the next game a few times when the game refreshed it was 1590 again, this time it only took me 2 tries to do it again. I'm satisfied, thanks CC and Randle
Hey nutmeg,
Was that after you got the Sugar Crush on 1590?
Did this occur to you on mobile or on PC? I wonder why your screen refreshed. Did you accidentally click or press on something that made the screen change?