Level 347

Vern_Lin_Hotte
Vern_Lin_Hotte Posts: 1 Newbie

i need help getting past level 347. It's considered a " hard level". I've been on it for 8 months now!  I just can't get the wrapped candies to be able to move on.  If candy crush is going to add hard levels then let us buy our way out as its all about the money we pay to buy gold bars... I'm at the point of leaving the game entirely, it's n fun anymore!! 

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

As it literally years since I was at this level I have just had another go at it. The bad news (for you, at least) is that with the aid of a hand on the very last move I not only beat the level on my first attempt but trounced my previous best score. So I'm afraid it does rather look like you're not doing it right. On average you should get 3 to 5 wrapped candies purely by accident. After that you need to think about exactly what arrangements it takes to make one and how you can nudge things along to get into the right positions. You have a huge number of moves to play with so I have to say it's certainly one of the easiest 'hard' levels in the game. There are much, much harder challenges ahead so if you don't feel you can cope with this one then I'd really suggest you find another game. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?