Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my kindle fire crashed and I got a nerw one kindle fire HD when I downloaded candy crh it started at level one. How can I resume at level 142? I have it6 on my phone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How did you save your progress on your old phone? The best way is to connect it to a Kingdom account (the little orange crown button) in the game. Just put in an email and password and then when you go to your new Kindle put in the same details in the app. This will transfer the game over