Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, on my phone the last level I see is 1595; but if I am playing on my computer, I see the whole next set of levels. Please let me know if I need to do something to see these same levels on my iPhone or if they will become available soon. Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Nothing to do for now, the new levels have yet to be released for Mobile platform. Shouldn't take long hopefully.