Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why won't it let me purchase gold bars keep getting error message purchase failed no money taken but it wont even let me go to payment options or my wallet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue. Everything works, but I cant move forward. Frustrating.
I would check your mobile/internet connection first. Then maybe check your payment details in your mobile account. Make sure that they are up to date.