Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The free Spin the daily Wheel is no longer showing on my game. How do I get it back??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This could be 2 things Patti. I remember to get it before you had to be connected to Facebook/internet, so check this out first. If not then it could be that it's been removed. I've seen a few comments like this so I think they are testing it out.