I am not receiving any gifts on Candy Crush Saga

Kelly_S._
Kelly_S._ Posts: 2 Newbie

I've tried everything I can think of so I've given up and come here to ask for some help.  Rarely do I get gifts of lives or extra moves from my friends but when I do it's because they pop up after I've waited 72 hours at the train station to move on.  I know lives and tickets to move on are being sent to me because I resorted to sending them to myself, well attempted to send them anyway, via my husband's phone and iPad. I never, ever receive them.  I've tried shutting the app down on both my iPhone and iPad, logging in and out of Facebook, and powering both my phone and iPad off.  Nothing works.  This has been an ongoing problem which I hoped would have been fixed or thought it was maybe a problem with one of my older devices but every time I upgrade to a new device it continues to happen. It appears I'm not the only one this is happening to so can anyone tell us when this problem might be resolved?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

What have you tried so far in order to avoid recommending things you've already done? From my personal experience and the posts that I've read here I'd have to say that Facebook seems to be common denominator, as ever since I switched from connecting with Facebook to Kingdom, I have to say it's been so much less hassle and definitely more reliable.

• Kelly_S._
    Kelly_S._ Posts: 2 Newbie

Thanks for responding!  I've tried disconnecting from Facebook and logging back in. I've tried closing the app down completely on my devices and powering down my iPhone and iPad to see if that might reset it. Nothing has worked. Every once in a great while I'll see a notification on Facebook that someone has sent me a life, extra moves or a ticket but typically doesn't show up in the app until I actually wait the 72 hours to get thought the train station and then they magically appear. 

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

No problem! There a few things worth trying in that case. If you've got the Facebook App i'd first make sure that there's no updates for it in the store. If there isn't, delete the FB app (don't worry you wont lose anything and can reinstall once done) and try and connect in the game again, you'll see it'll open a web browser page for you to log in with. When connected start making some fresh request and after a bit let me know if you see any results. If you don't, we'll try some other tricks I've picked up!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?