Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I'm stuck in dreamland because there is a glitch in the level 572. I'm supposed to collect purple candy but I don't see the number I should collect, I only see some letters : mjssjng_param. Could you do something ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for taking the time to highlight this. We have working hard to fix the broken candies, and we hope to have solution shortly. Please make sure that you install the next game update. In the meantime you can play on Facebook or King.com.Thanks for your understanding, have a lovely weekend! :-)
Thank you for taking the time to highlight this. We have working hard to fix the broken candies, and we hope to have solution shortly. Please make sure that you install the next game update. In the meantime you can play on Facebook or King.com.
Thanks for your understanding, have a lovely weekend! :-)