FLASHING AND NOT MOVING ON TO NEXT LEVEL.HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A WEEK OR MORE

Options
apow
apow Posts: 6 Level 2

Not sure what's going on but your game on Facebook is flashing constantly, when you beat a LVL it doesn't go to the new LVL and I have too refresh the page just so I can play the next LVL. When some one sends me a message the message is being deleted on it's own...

Answers

• Wendy_Ann
    Wendy_Ann Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I don't have the answer BUT I am having the exact same issue with the screen flashing and not moving on.  I have lost all lives given as gifts as the messages are be deleted. 

• apow
    Options

EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING,PROBABLY BE WAITING WEEKS FOR A FIX!!

• apow
    edited April 2016
    Options

• apow
    Options

I don't have the answer BUT I am having the exact same issue with the screen flashing and not moving on.  I have lost all lives given as gifts as the messages are be deleted. 

EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING,PROBABLY BE WAITING WEEKS FOR A FIX!!
  • Carla_DF
    Carla_DF Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same!!! Can't get my messages now for free lives.

• David_Clevenger
    David_Clevenger Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same problem! Thought it was my computer. I even deleted the game, reinstalled it, and restored my computer. Didn't work! My wife's CC is working fine!
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks everyone for highlighting this for us on King Care. We are currently looking into this and we hope to have our sweet Candies working again as quickly as possible. Sorry these things can take a little time but the more information that we can collect the better. 

Please could you let me know the following information? 

What operating system and version are you using? E.g. Windows 8

What browser are you using?

What graphic card are you using? http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Out-What-Graphics-Card-You-Have-

What level are you on now?

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions, all information that you can give us will help us to solve the problem as quickly as possible. 

We hope to have things running smoothly again in no time. :-) 

Have a lovely weekend! 

• apow
    Options

Thanks for the quick reply. I am using windows 10 home. Internet explorer.. Intel HD  graphics. I am currently on level 1400

• David_Clevenger
    David_Clevenger Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Windows 10, Firefox, don't know the graphics card but have never had this problem, level 1421.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for the quick reply. I am using windows 10 home. Internet explorer.. Intel HD  graphics. I am currently on level 1400

Thanks so much!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?