Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've never heard of them ! How do you get them ? How do you go back to previous levels ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Combo. Thanks for the tip. I did as you suggested. BUT ! Surprise surprise. I've had nothing back from him ! Do you find it as frustrating as I do ? When people say you can play this game, at no cost. But when asked 'how', you're met with a DEAFENING SILENCE !
Hi!
Which thread did you see Baz James' comment on?
I suggest you comment on that thread so that he can see it.
Cheers :-)