Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed all levels in the game so far. I want to be able to reach the first levels more easily so i can earn all 3 stars in each level. Now i have to go back back back back through the arrow and is frustrating. Thanks in advance.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately there isn't anything in the game to make it quicker and easier to go back... trust me I've looked lol. Shame really