Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I go back to the calendar and click on the 2nd day but treats don't seem to be claimed. How do I claim the treats?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This has been going on for months! No solution yet?
I don't think it's working, I've been stuck on day 1 for three days
Three months and no solution! Mine doesn't work either
I just realised I didn't get my 7 gold bars on day 6. Maybe I didn't get the other treats too!
I have the same problem. Stuck on Day 1 although I have been on and played every day since it started. Very disappointing.
Mine isn't working either. My boyfriend's is on day 3 but mine is stuck on day 1.
Husbands is working but not mine...