Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been playing on level 95 of candy crush saga for a few days now and i just beat, i had to get all the ingredients. I got them both, the check marks showed up, but I didn't enter sugar rush and it told me i failed the level. what''s up?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It could be that you did not score enough to reach the 1st star. I just replayed that level to check it out. I got both ingredients, but only barely scored high enough. Getting both ingredients on its own does not win the game, the score is also a factor.
I've been playing it since, with no success, no shocker there, it's still playing the same way, IDK what happened i should have screen shotted it but i didn't think of it at the time. Oh well, I'll just have to try to beat it again
Without video or at least a screen capture it's going to be next to impossible to say what's going on. have you tried playing the level again since the incident? Is it still performing in the same way? I just played the level at king.com without any problems so have you maybe considered that option?